Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Steal: Dolce Vita Archer Sandal

Today the Dolce Vita Archer Sandal is $39.00 on Gilt. While I love heels and wedges (shoe saviors for us shorties), I tend to stick to sandals in the summer, because I like to be able to do things on a whim - without worrying about how far I can walk in my shoes. These are a perfect anytime summer sandal on a budget, and they come in 18 color combinations.











I have a pair and I can vouch for their comfortworthiness. Let us be honest: no matter how amahhhzing a woman's shoes are, if she can't walk in them or complains about them, she'd be more attractive without them. Better to merge comfort and style. 


P.S. I KNOW I'm not supposed to be on Gilt. But my bar lecture is over 4 hours long today and he keeps telling stories about his kids. My lack of self control is your gain in this situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment