Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Free!!!: Screen on The Green

I love free things! I get a kick out of even the smallest free samples; I can spend thirty minutes just trying things in Trader Joe's. Would I like to sample the free wine tasting? Um...yes. One of my favorite free things in D.C. is Screen on the Green. You bring snacks, a comfortable blanket to picnic on, perhaps a surreptitious bottle of wine....and when the sun goes down, you do the HBO dance and watch a free movie. 






I've heard these are popping up all over the place, so check and see if there are outdoor movies in your neighborhood! 

Here is the 2013 schedule for Screen on the Green: 

  • July 22 – "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial"
  • July 29 – "Norma Rae"
  • August 5 – "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory"
  • August 12 – "Tootsie"

More information here

No comments:

Post a Comment