Thursday, August 8, 2013

Shopping Detox: UGLY stuff.

Untitled #3


Every once in a while, when my urge to shop it at its most painful, I look at really ugly stuff online. Somehow, the sight of outrageously expensive items that make me want to vomit helps calm my shopping needs. I mean look at this stuff. Its HIDEOUS. 

Wedge sneakers are grotesque. That is all there is to say. Both of the above are Marc Jacobs and will run you about $530.00. I'm not linking to these products because I won't be responsible for anyone actually buying them. 

Those plaid pants? A steal at $284.00. You can make your crotch look fat for under $300! 

Stella McCartney designs ugly clothes in general IMO. Those $100.00 legging short things are a pretty good example. 

Every now and then I'm glad I'm not so ridiculously rich and out of touch that money has melted my mind into thinking the above things are anything but costume attire. Wanna shop? Try my method of looking at expensive uglies. It helps. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha I know. So gross. Do people actually buy this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha, clever clue! although I think while googling ugly stuff I might come across stuff I love...

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete