Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shopping Detox: Free Spending Money from Madewell Sweepstakes!


Several months ago I entered a Keds x Madewell Sweepstakes: Pin It to Win It. 



I created a board on Pinterest showcasing how I would style my new Madewell Keds. Then I forgot all about signing up. A few weeks ago I was flabbergasted - great word - to find out that I had won! I won an adorable pair of Keds x Madewell (I opted for the mint dot), and a $250 Madewell gift card. My booty arrived in the mail this week! 






So after I get in a good study session, I'll be taking my new Keds off to Madewell to get some new treasures! I've been eyeing this for months! I'm also in love with the piped skirt below, it could go from Saturday brunch to happy hour easily. (AND it's on sale and an extra 20% off with free shipping- NOT that I'm encouraging shopping here). 





Lesson Learned? Enter Sweepstakes! I have another friend who recently won the Birchbox/Madewell sweepstakes (she won a 500 dollar gift card)! 

You can see the other pairs of Keds x Madewell here

3 comments:

  1. The Silhouette dress is totally worth the splurge - love my black one, it is so versatile. Wish I had it in blue too :) don't forget, student discount at madewell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder! I really need to find my student I.D.!!

      Delete